Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snow Day turns into Snow Weekend!!!

OK I have not picked up the camera yet, but I have painted some more of the warband. I have 3 ready for play, 3 all most ready, and 3 half done. I made some good progress over the snowy weekend. I also took another distro of Linux out for a test drive. LinuxMint, based on Ubuntu, but more user friendly out of the box. What I mean by that statement is most of the non free content of Ubuntu is installed for the user during the install, and not after the install. By non free I am talking about Java, and Adobe Flash player. This makes it a much better version of Ubuntu for some one who wants to learn Linux. I have also spent lots of time with my wife and kids, and I hope to spend more time with them today.

Have a great weekend.

Noel

No comments: